Sunday, 24 March 2013

Garden party table runner and WIPs

I have finished the Garden Party table runner for my friend's 60th birthday present. The fabric is Moda Tradewinds and the pattern is from Moda Bakeshop as mentioned in the previous post on this project.  

Garden Party table runner

The batik hexies are shaping up nicely into a nice rectangle for the Bookwrap Gem project. My intention is to use tie quilting in the centre of each hexagon.

Book Wrap Gem  WIP

And a new challenge...another book wrap, this time a gift - made following a pattern from Design Matters. The shapes are fused on and stitched round by machine...very, very fiddly to do!  But am quite pleased with the result so far. 


Batik face Book Wrap WIP

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I just adore that quilt! Those colours are right up my street. I am sure your friend will love it, she is very lucky. :-)

    ReplyDelete