Thursday, 7 November 2013

Foxglove Fancy...the quilting begins

Over the last week I have started machine quilting the quilt I made in the stack and whack class a few weeks ago? I quilted in the ditch and now have begun to add more straight lines - not quite ready to tackle free motion yet on a big project. However the hexagon design does lend itself to straight lines and I am trying to mirror the angles and lines of these.

Here is a sneak preview





I have also been tempted by the new Downton Abbey Collection from Andover: I only bought a charm pack which I plan to use as part of a sewing machine cover. It's very lovely -







                                                             
 Joining in today with Brit Sewing Thursday linky party.
 Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment